DISCLAIMER: No Advice is given or implied. Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. OptionsPop.com (OP) is not registered as an investment adviser. OP relies upon the "publishers' exclusion" from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws. As such, OP does not offer or provide personalized advice. OP publishes information our subscribers and readers may be interested in. The information that we provide is not intended to be, and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as, personalized advice. Also, OP’s website(s) and the information provided by OP should not be construed by any subscriber or prospective subscriber as OP's solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, any transaction in a security. Investments in stock and options markets have risk and are not suitable for all investors. Information OP provides should not be a substitute for advice from an investment professional. We encourage you to obtain personal advice from your professional investment advisor and to make independent investigations before acting on the information that you obtain from OP or derive from our website.
• Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor should read and understand the booklet "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." You can access and download a copy of the booklet on The Options /Clearing Corporations'(OCC) website at http://www.theocc.com. This link reference is provided as a courtesy and does not imply that the OCC is endorsing OP. This booklet is also available for free from your broker or from any of the U.S. options exchanges.
• Invest carefully and to utilize information available at the websites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority at http://www.FINRA.org You can review public companies' filings at the SEC's EDGAR page. The FINRA has published information on how to invest carefully at its website.
OP makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on or derived from OP's website or otherwise provided by OP.
• Our personnel may own positions and/or trade in the securities mentioned in the information that OP provides.
• PERFORMANCE FIGURES Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by OP. Due to the time critical nature of stock, options and futures trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, OP cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our guidelines. Past results are not indicative of future performance. No subscriber or potential subscriber should assume or expect that future performance of any investment or strategy will be profitable or equal historical or anticipated performance levels. The information contained in OP trading services is intended for use solely by individual subscribers and is not offered to institutional investment organizations.
• LIMITATION ON OP LIABILITY To the extent not prohibited by law, each subscriber and potential subscriber agrees, as a condition precedent to accessing or using OP's website or receiving information provided by OP, to release and hold harmless OP and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with accessing or using OP's website or receiving information provided by OP. In all other cases, OP's liability to a subscriber, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages of the subscriber, not to exceed the fees received by OP from the subscriber. OP will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by OP or derived from OP's website. Without limitation, OP shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a subscriber's inability to use or any delay in accessing OP website or any other source of material provided by OP; (3) any absence of material on OP website; (4) OP's failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material. OP and each subscriber acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable result of any breach of any agreement between OP and the subscriber.
• DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OP OR DERIVED FROM WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
• BROKERS: OP is not affiliated with any brokerage firm and does not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage firm. OP is not and will not be responsible for any trades made by a broker on the subscriber's behalf under any circumstances.
• ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between OP and Subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any material provided by OP, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.